Natural Choices Philosophy and Values
- We believe health is of paramount importance.
- We strive to provide extraordinary customer satisfaction and anticipate your needs.
- Our farmers are an essential part of our food supply chain. Natural Choices will endeavor to use organically grown/locally grown/naturally grown products. Farming to support these products will help preserve our eco-systems and our future for generations to come.
- Our natural resources are limited, and in order to provide for future generations we support and promote sustainable farming and the concept of reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Our suppliers are our partners; by working together we are better able to satisfy and delight our customers. Our relationships are honest, filled with integrity and keep our customer as the focus.
- Our communities are integral to success of individuals, families and businesses. We give back to our community in many of ways, such as: contributions, educational seminars, farmer’s markets. We continue to look for new opportunities.
- Education about healthy eating options and lifestyles is vital to the community. To this point, we conduct/partner with others to present classes and seminars in: food prep, cooking, preserving, juicing, gardening and other options that support healthy eating, food preparation and lifestyles (importance of exercise, rest, reduction in toxic load).
I do my best to make Natural Choices a welcoming place. Please contact me personally if there’s anything I can do to improve your experience here!
–Carolyn Behrman, Owner
About Our Blog
We created our blog as an information resource for our customers and the Columbus community. In our blog posts, we…
- Talk about healthful foods, supplements, and other products we offer
- Introduce upcoming events and the people behind them
- Present ideas for enhancing health and living a healthful lifestyle
If you have anything to share on this blog, including photos, we invite you to write to email@example.com. Examples of sharing include…
- Information from farmers and companies whose produce and products we carry
- Customer testimonials, experiences and ideas (about products, events, etc.)
- Bios and photos for presenters in upcoming events
Thanks for reading, and feel free to contact us at any time!